Ways to place an order with us:
1. Online: register and use our friendly shopping cart to order - most convenient way to order.
2. Phone: (808) 486-9002 - Monday through Friday 8AM - 5PM (Hawaii Standard Time).
3. E-mail: please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an eOrderform in Excel format.
4. Fax: please either submit your own order form or complete the Wholesale Order Form with credit card information and fax it to (808) 487-3238.
For all first-time orders we require a minimum purchase of $150. First time orders are to be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Reorder minimum is $150 and a minimum order quantity of 2 per item.
Payment Methods Terms:
1. Credit Card - We accept either Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Your credit card will be charged once your order is shipped (freight will be included). We do not offer "real-time" credit card processing for wholesale accounts at the moment. However, it is set up to capture and authorize credit card information during the checkout process. We will then charge the credit card offline. (To ensure data security, all credit card information collected during the checkout process is stored in an encrypted format and takes extra precautions to ensure the data is secured. If you feel uncomfortable submitting your credit card online, please give us a call and we will assist you through the payment process.
Please note: charges for purchased merchandise will appear on your credit card statement as either KC Company Ltd or KC Hawaii.
2. Net 30 Terms - Net 30 payment terms are not available for first time customers. Net 30 terms are only available upon approval and the approval period may take up to two business weeks. To apply for Net 30 terms, please complete and fax/email the Credit Request Application form to (808) 487-3238 or email@example.com. Once the approval process is complete, you will receive a letter regarding your term status with KC Hawaii.
3. PayPal - With PayPal, you can send payment securely online and we're fully verified. PayPal uses your email addess for payment verification and suject to additional processing fees for International orders.
Shipping & Handling:
All merchandises will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS and it is subject to each carrier's standards and regulations. Shipping rates are calculated at the time of shipment and based on the origin address, delivery type, and total weight & size of your order. We will make every attempt to ship your order in timely manner after payment is received and cleared.
1. Processing Time - We kindly ask for 2-4 business days for order processing and quality control of each order.
2. Shipping Time - The actual shipping time to each destination is based on the origin of your order and the carrier's availabilities. Standard rate shipping is estimated between 3 - 5 business days within continental United States (International shipping is estimated between 5 - 7 business days). Note: Federal and State holidays will affect the shipping times.
3. Delivery Time - Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time.
If you have questions regarding our shipping policy or to request a shipping quote, please contact us at (808) 486-9002 or email us at customer service with "Shipping Inquiry" in the subject line.
We accept and support international orders. Please note that orders are subject to additional handling charges, higher shipping rates, applicable customs, import duties and local taxes, which is the sole responsibility of the customer. These fees are non-refundable in the event merchandise is returned to us for any reason. Please contact us for product availability and shipping options.
Return & Claim Policy
Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization from us and must be reported within five days of the receipt of merchandise. Please contact us or send an email to customer service and insert "Return" in the subject line. It is imperative for you to include the following information in your message: Purchase Order # and name as it appears on the order form, a contact number where you can be reached, item number(s) you would like to return and claims for shortages, damages, or defectiveness. All shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable.