Terms & Conditions
For all first-time orders we require a minimum purchase of $150. First time orders are to be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Reorder minimum is $100 and 2 minimum quantities per product.
Payment Methods & Terms:
1. Credit Card - We accept either Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Your credit card will be charged once your order is shipped (freight will be included). We do not offer "real-time" credit card processing for wholesale accounts at the moment. However, it is set up to capture and authorize credit card information during the checkout process. We will then charge the credit card offline. (To ensure data security, all credit card information collected during the checkout process is stored in an encrypted format and takes extra precautions to ensure the data is secured. If you feel uncomfortable submitting your credit card online, please give us a call and we will assist you through the payment process.
Please note: charges for purchased merchandise will appear on your credit card statement as either KC Company Ltd or KC Hawaii.
2. Net 30 Terms - Net 30 payment terms are not available for first time customers. Net 30 terms are available upon approval and the approval period may take up to two business weeks. To apply for Net 30 terms, please complete and fax/email the Credit Request Application form to (808) 487-3238 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the approval process is complete, you will receive a letter regarding your term status with KC Hawaii.
3. COD (Cash On Delivery) - COD is available for qualified companies only. It will be in the form of a check, unless approved for money orders.
Please note: new customers must use "credit card" or "prepaid" methods for the first purchase. In order to qualify for a COD account, please complete the Credit Reference Form for verification and security purposes.
4. Also accept either check or money order, in U.S. funds; payable to: KC Company Ltd.
5. A $25.00 service charge will apply to all NSF and returned checks.
Shipping Policy & Terms:
It usually takes up to 2-5 business days to prepare each order. All merchandises will be shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS and it is subject to each carriers standards and regulations. Shipping rates are calculated at the time of shipment and based on the address, delivery type, and total weight & size of your order. We will make every attempt to ship your order in timely manner after payment is received and cleared.
If you have questions regarding our shipping policy or to request a shipping quote, please contact us at (808) 486-9002 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlightingor email us at customer service with "Shipping Inquiry" in the subject line.
We accept and support international orders. Please note that orders are subject to additional handling charges, higher shipping rates, applicable customs, import duties and local taxes, which is the sole responsibility of the customer. These fees are non-refundable in the event merchandise is returned to us for any reason. Please contact us for product availability and shipping options.
Return & Claim Policy:
Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization from us and must be reported within five days of the receipt of merchandise. Please contact us or send an email to customer service and insert "Return" in the subject line. It is imperative for you to include the following information in your message: Purchase Order # and name as it appears on the order form, a contact number where you can be reached, item number(s) you would like to return and claims for shortages, damages, or defectiveness. All shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable.
Items out-of-stock at the time of your shipment may be backordered by request. We will cancel the backorder if the shipping cost is over 30% of the merchandise's value. Backorders will be shipped when the items are available or notified prior to shipping.